Pages
Saturday, December 31, 2011
B+ FOR EFFORT
Posted by
S.DAY
I really wanted to do a picture review of this year and if I had put a little more time and effort in... you would be viewing 12 awesome photo's right now. The problem we ran into is that when I got my new boyfriend... HERE he has been a bit dysfunctional and he refuses to give me access to any photo's that were imported off my old computer. Stupid.
So, because I have time on my hands while waiting around for this baby to shove out, you'll get your post later this week. It's a matter of retrieving the data off my old busted up computer that hardly functions and attempting to post them during the 3.5 seconds of battery power the computer can hold during each charge cycle.
I probably could have tried a little harder to get the post completed but I was busy walking around the zoo and doing "curb walking" (more on that later) all day trying to induce labor. Obviously it wasn't a successful attempt. I guess my run for the free diaper prize for having the new years baby is a lost cause by now. But I'm living it up and celebrating the ending of a superb year with the one's I love.


0 comments:
Post a Comment