Wednesday, March 7, 2012

8 WEEKS

This coming Saturday my little O-wee will be 8 whole weeks old. 
He's grown from this:

To this....

....to this.

And he sleeps like crap.... despite what this picture portrays
But I still kiss him about a thousand times a day
:)

This week we're starting Babywise* Bootcamp because he's a naughty little ginger.
He likes to snack, cat nap, and stay awake all night.
No more of that nonsense.... except a few cuddle sessions at night just because I love him too much to put him down sometimes.
It's onward and upward with the schedule to help this little man organize his eat, wake and sleep time.
So we can enjoy each other a little more.
If that's humanly possible

3 comments:

susan said...

Please share how to abolish the daytime catnaps! Clive has the hardest time getting into another sleep cycle.

He does sleep 7-8 hours at night though so that saves my bacon.

Maryquilter said...

boot camp here we come

vintageblueballoon said...

I can't believe he is 8 weeks and we still haven't see him yet. But I know you would appreciate that we haven't come due to the fact that we have been sick non-stop for like 2 months. He is adorable :)