Monday, March 5, 2012

LEGALLY X 2


A little over 2 years ago we entered a court room and legally became the parents to our first child. Tomorrow, Kday and I will enter court room #5 and legally become the parents of our second child. Wowza. Super awesome.
In the past 6 months I have fallen deeper and deeper in love with this gentle giant. His heart is as big as his smile... and his ginormous head :) I can't get enough of him and I can't wait to be his mom - on the record. Officially. Although, I know I've been his mom from the day I brought him home. He's my monkey and I'm his momma. Tomorrow will just cover the legal side... and that's nothing compared to the love I have in my soul for this little baby.

Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4
Month 5
Month 6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan I seriously cannot get enough of this boy! He is soooo handsome and so cute! You are one lucky mama!

Maryquilter said...

The Gentle Giant is the perfect description of this little monkey. Oh we love him so much.